Limited car park spaces are available by our front entrance. Reservations are necessary and can be done via our reception team, by calling 0113 8000 400 or by emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can take advantage of our discounted rates at Q-Park on Albion Street. Click on the image below to find out more.
Directions to Mansio Suites The Headrow
Coming from Leeds Bradford International Airport
- The airport is at a distance of 8.9 miles/14.3km away and the journey takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Arriving by car: Leave the airport onto Whitehouse Lane, Yeadon, Leeds (LS19 7TU), head south towards Leeds for 0.3 miles/0.4km and turn left onto Scotland Lane to Low Lane, Horsforth for approximately 3.5 miles/5.6km. Take Hawksworth Road to Abbey Road A65 for 0.7 miles/1.1km, follow the A65 to Westgate for 0.4 miles/0.6km to The Headrow and take a left after Leeds Art Gallery, next to the Radisson Hotel, until you reach Cookridge Street; take a right at the lights, then take your second right onto Albion Street and, finally, take your first right back onto The Headrow; we are on the left-hand side – at 117 The Headrow.
- Arriving by public transport: The 757 bus takes you from Leeds Bradford International Airport to Leeds Railway Station. This service departs from outside the main terminal building at the airport and runs every 20 minutes. The journey takes approximately 30 minutes. The price is £3.60 for a one-way ticket and £6 for a return ticket.
Coming from Leeds Railway Station
- On foot: Mansio Suites The Headrow is situated 0.7 miles/1.1km from the railway station, taking approximately 6 minutes on foot. Exit Leeds Railway Station via Wellington Street and take a right, past the front of the Queens Hotel, and cross over the road towards the Park Plaza Hotel onto Park Row. Head straight to the top of Park Row, and take a right at the Caffè Nero onto The Headrow. Take the first right after the Blood Donor Centre; we are situated to the rear of it.
- By car: Mansio Suites The Headrow is situated 0.8 miles/1.2km from Leeds Railway Station by car and the journey takes approximately 8 minutes. Exit onto Aire Street for 0.2 miles/0.3km for 2 minutes onto Kings Street until you have reached The Headrow; then, take the next right, past Leeds Art Gallery on the left, and take the first left onto Cookridge Street. Take the first right at the lights onto Great George Street, then the second right onto Albion Street and, finally, the first right back onto The Headrow; we are situated on the left-hand side.
Coming from Leeds City Bus Station/Coach Station
- On foot: Exit the Bus Station via the National Express exit, turning left onto George Street until you have reached Vicar Lane. Turn right towards Victoria Quarter and go straight through to Briggate. At the end, take a right onto The Headrow and follow it to your left down the main road, until you have reached the Blood Donor Centre; we are located behind the Blood Donor Centre.
Travelling from the North
- Coming into Leeds city centre via the A64, take the exit off the dual carriageway just before Sky Plaza, following signs for Leeds First Direct Arena. Follow the road until you have reached Woodhouse Lane, turn left and keep on Woodhouse Lane, carrying onto Albion Street. Take a right onto The Headrow; we are situated on the left-hand side, behind the Blood Donor Centre.
Travelling from the South
- Coming into Leeds city centre, exit the M1 Northbound at Junction 45 on Pontefract Lane B6481 to Old Mill Lane for 3.8 miles/6.1km. Take National Road onto South Accommodation Road A61 for 0.5 miles/0.8km, follow the A61 to Eastgate for 1.1 miles/1.7km until you have reached The Headrow for 0.6 miles/0.9km; we are situated on the left-hand side, behind the Blood Donor Centre and opposite The Light.